1. Able to formulate overall marketing strategies based on the company's sales plan and combined with market conditions, analyze and predict the development trends of customers, industries and competitors, and adjust strategies and plans in time to ensure the completion of sales targets;
2. Obtain relevant market information through industry conferences, associations, exhibitions, etc., and expand relevant cooperation channels.
3. Collect and track the company's product technology level and customer information in related industries and fields through multiple channels to provide references for the company's strategic planning and layout.
4. Manage the sales team and conduct effective internal control; decompose the sales task indicators, formulate evaluation methods, and coordinate and adjust according to the specific implementation.
1. College degree or above, material major is preferred.
2. More than five years of sales experience, familiar with the composite industry is preferred.
3. Good appearance, passion, strong ability to withstand pressure
4. Work initiative and have the ability to independently develop new markets.
1. Familiar with the forming process of autoclave;
2. Evaluation of the feasibility of the composite product molding program;
3. New product development and old product optimization;
4. Preparation of technical process documents and inspection and other project data;
5. Assist sales to deal with technical problems to customers, and cooperate with the quality in the production process
1. College degree or above, major in polymer materials, composite materials, and carbon fiber;
2. More than two years of composite material forming work, familiar with autoclave forming process;
3. It is better to have experience in medical components;
4. Have good team assistance ability and be able to work overtime as required by the project schedule;
1. College degree or above
2. Major in electrical engineering automation
3. More than one year of project design and debugging experience
4. Familiar with Siemens, Schneider, ABB or PLC, etc.
1. Hard-working and responsible
2. Obey the leadership's arrangement and management
1. Responsible for organizing and filing asset-related documents
2. Provide corresponding materials according to the department's monthly plan
3. Statistics of spare parts and spare parts list, accurate record of asset account identification
4. Do a good job of purchasing the office labor insurance and maintenance materials of the department and do a good job of sharing the cost of each workshop
5. Maintenance record, failure statistics, maintenance record data entry is completed and effective, simple drawing
1. University degree or above, major in science
2. Good writing skills and communication skills
3. Strong adaptability
4. Understand the quality management system and environmental management system
5. Accept fresh graduates
1. Assist the department to promote the daily operation of the company's environmental, health, and safety management system and the implementation of the company's EHS policy (ISO14001, ISO18001, secondary and tertiary safety standardization)
2. Promote and participate in the daily work of industrial safety, contractor safety, hazardous chemicals, high-risk operations, mechanical and electrical safety and related operations, inspections, training, risk management and control and hidden danger investigation.
3. Hazardous waste online transfer declaration and environmental and occupational hazard testing, establishment and maintenance of occupational health files
4. Participate in organizing fire, environmental, and safety emergency drills and handling emergencies, to stop and correct illegal commands, forced dangerous operations, and violations of operating procedures.
1. Major in safety engineering or environment, more than one year of EHS work experience, EHS experience in materials and machinery companies is preferred.
2. Work proactively, have a strong sense of responsibility, have a strong sense of safety, and have good oral and written expression skills.
3. Have good communication and coordination skills and organizational planning skills.
1. Prepare tool processing procedures according to drawings;
2. Debug the machining tool according to the program, and be able to operate it skillfully;
3. Use the automatic tool measuring instrument to check whether it meets the requirements of the drawings;
4. Optimize program parameters to improve processing quality and efficiency.
5. Responsible for the commissioning, maintenance, maintenance, and abnormal handling of the equipment in the company's finishing workshop, and provide technical support for the smooth production of the machining center.
1. Technical secondary school degree or above, numerical control engineering major is preferred
2. To bear hardships and stand hard work, obey the company's management, have a high sense of responsibility, and have a good ability to withstand pressure.
3. Engaged in CNC machining center, CNC lathe adjustment and operation for more than 3 years of experience, and has a wealth of machine debugging capabilities.
1. Responsible for the management of the quality team of the product business department; formulate quality objectives and quality plans, and organize implementation after approval
2. Formulate product quality inspection standards, be responsible for company procurement and product quality control, and be responsible for batch liability accidents
3. Responsible for the quality planning of design and development activities,
4. Participate in the preliminary planning of new product development, review the scientificity and rationality of product design and technology
5. Organize and implement quality statistics, and be responsible for the authenticity and reliability of statistical data
6. Lead, manage, guide, supervise, inspect, and assess the work of direct subordinates, have the right to investigate, analyze, and put forward opinions on product quality issues.
1. More than 5 years of quality work experience, more than 3 years of quality management experience
2. Familiar with IATF 16949 quality management system and quality management skills, and have successful system implementation experience
3. Proficient in customer complaint handling process and rich experience in customer complaint handling;
4. Familiar with the five major tools of APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC and common statistical analysis tools;
5. Familiar with office software;
6. Strong creative thinking, management thinking and leadership, organization and communication skills, planning and execution skills, team awareness and team spirit.
1. Project plan writing
2. Process documentation
3. Product cost accounting
4. Product process optimization
5. New technology and new process introduction
6. Assist other departments and provide technical support
1. Proficiency in using office software
2. College degree or above
3. Major in mechanical materials
4. Work proactively, have team spirit and communication and coordination skills
5. Accept outstanding fresh graduates
1. Evaluation of the feasibility of the composite product molding program;
2. New product development and process optimization of old products;
3. Compilation of project data such as technology, process documents and inspection;
4. Assist sales and docking customers to deal with technical problems, and cooperate in dealing with quality problems in the production process.
1. College degree or above, major in composite materials;
2. More than 2 years of working experience in composite material forming, familiar with composite material forming process and equipment, familiar with molding process;
3. Practical experience in the field of consumer electronics (3C) is preferred;
4. Have a certain search ability, independent thinking ability, and write test reports;
5. Have good teamwork skills and be able to work overtime as required by the project schedule.
1. Debug, repair and maintain the main rapier machine to ensure the normal operation of production
2. Regularly summarize the past equipment failures, regularly update the maintenance content and update the spare parts requirement list
1. Have factory machine repair and maintenance experience
2. Work hard, work hard, and work overtime
3. Ability to independently complete the daily maintenance of equipment
4. Understand the knowledge of equipment maintenance
1. Follow up supplier inquiries and sort out supplier information
2. Handle the project reconciliation payment procedures
3. Management of related documents such as construction documents contract acceptance documents
4. Track the construction quality of the project progress
5. Complete the work assigned by the leader on time
6. Cooperate with other colleagues to complete the equipment department work
1. College degree or above
2. Familiar with factory infrastructure and hydropower construction requirements
3. Understand construction requirements such as consumer safety
4. Have relevant work experience in procurement, and understand basic knowledge of factory water and electricity
1. Learn about UG drawing and programming, and conduct practical operations
2. Arrange production tasks according to order requirements and make statistics on production data
3. Complete the task assigned by the superior
1. Male, 22-40 years old
2. College degree, CNC programming or related major is preferred
3. Those with programming work experience are preferred, and fresh graduates are accepted
4. To bear hardships and stand hard work, obey the arrangement, even those with no experience
1. Put the incoming materials into the designated area every day
2. Distribute materials according to the material requisition list and register material cards
3. Pack and ship according to the sales outbound order
4. Regularly check the warehouse every week and organize the warehouse
5. Enter documents every day
6. Complete other tasks assigned by the supervisor
1. Male, under 40 years old
2. Forklift license is preferred
1. Responsible for solving daily problems related to workshop production;
2. Responsible for on-site production abnormalities and handling, analysis, tracking and improvement;
3. To bear hardships and stand hard work, strong sense of responsibility to obey leadership arrangements.
1. Age 25-45, with a technical secondary school education or above;
2. 2 years and above work experience, good teamwork spirit, strong execution;
3. Have strong communication skills and good stress resistance
1. Machining, design and assembly of composite plates
2. Responsible for the review of drawing processing technology, manufacturability evaluation, manufacturing process method design, manufacturing cost control, specification and standardization of new products and mass-produced products
3. Compile product process documents
1. Professional in composite materials and polymer materials
2. Familiar with composite materials and processing methods, and understand processing centers
3. Proficiency in using CAD/UG and other drawing software
4. Good team communication and team work ability, ability to withstand pressure
1. Promote the improvement of the internal quality of the suppliers and assist the suppliers to develop and improve the quality of products and processes.
2. Promote the implementation of system program files for supplier quality management.
3. The development and certification of new suppliers and new products are based on the steps of APQP product quality planning and PPAP production part approval procedures.
4. Evaluate the supplier's incoming material qualification rate, online quality, timeliness and coordination of report responses, etc.; conduct regular annual audits of suppliers; conduct irregular audits; hold regular quality meetings with suppliers.
5. Abnormal handling: handle abnormal incoming materials and customer complaints; conduct a material review meeting on bad raw materials, submit 8D requirements to suppliers and track the effectiveness of corrective measures, and make claims against suppliers for serious defects.
6. Train inspectors and update incoming material inspection standards SIP. Train inspectors on inspection techniques, environment and standards; make and publicize inspection standards revisions.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in science and engineering;
2. More than 3 years of SQE work experience;
3. Working experience in automotive and electronic quality engineers is preferred;
4. Familiar with IATF16949 and be able to use the five major tools of IATF16949;
5. Data processing skills are required to be high, and strong expression and communication skills
1. Complete the product processing technology according to the process flow sheet and compile the process documents. .
2. Assist to complete the inspection and control of product quality, go to the site, collect and analyze the production and quality status, and optimize the process flow.
3. Handle the abnormalities in the daily processing technology and timely feedback to the superior.
4. Do a good job of tracking the trial investment of new products and issue a tracking report.
5. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Composite materials, machinery, chemistry and other related science and engineering majors, college degree or above.
2. Proficiency in operating WORD, EXCEL, PPT and other office software.
3. Good communication and coordination skills, good teamwork spirit.
4. Production process experience in related industries such as composite materials is preferred.
1. Comprehensively manage the personnel department, responsible for recruitment, training, salary, assessment, employee relations and other management matters;
2. Responsible for organizing drafting, revising and perfecting the establishment and improvement of human resource management systems and systems, and timely handling of human resource issues in the management process;
3. Establish a complete talent management system, including various modules such as talent selection, reserve, cultivation, appointment, incentives, rewards and punishments, and be responsible for organizing company-level talent appointment evaluation activities (such as evaluation, year-end debriefing, etc.);
5. According to the salary strategy, formulate and adjust the salary structure;
6. Optimize and implement the work organization of the performance management system and conduct the evaluation work;
7. Responsible for the coordination of outreach (including cooperation units and government agencies) and reception work;
8. Other matters assigned by the company.
1. 30~45 years old, college degree or above; Human resources, administrative management and other related majors are preferred;
2. CET-4 and above
3. More than five years of experience in personnel administration and management in the same position is preferred;
4. Understand the various operating procedures of personnel, be familiar with various national laws and policies, and be able to operate and apply;
5. Work carefully and conscientiously, have a positive attitude, act calmly, and be able to handle various emergencies flexibly;
6. Possess good verbal and written expression skills, cheerful personality and affinity;
7. Have good adaptability and learning ability.
1. College degree or above, a background in science and engineering, good at learning, and positive.
2. Cultivate in the direction of technology and management
Copyright © 2020 Jiangsu Aosheng Composite Material Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.